- Founded in 2005 and based in Powell Ohio.
- With almost 10 years in business, we come with a wealth of experience, highly qualified staff and professionalism, which we intend to carry over to Montgomery County.
- We provide 24/7 support care and community inclusion services to adults.
- Our services include, but are not limited to: supported living, IO waivers, foster home, transportation,
- We currently provide supports to individuals on the IO Waiver who have behavior support plans and specific dietary plans.
- We are a small agency – warranting effective communication and personal touch
- We have an executive team comprised of: CEO/ Managing Director, Operations Director, Recreational Direction, and Residential Manager.